Ever wonder what it is that teachers do during their summertime?
We asked. Here are their answers.
1. Spend the first week of vacation with the flu.
2. Netflix and sleep. Really. Literally. Sleep.
3. Stop eating a packed lunch.
4. Go to the dentist during normal hours.
5. Wear flip-flops and trendy clothing.
6. Go to a dollar store.
8. Have nightmares about being late to school
9. Play Pokemon Go / Animal Crossings
10. Forget what day it is.
11. Practice your side hustle
12. Get a temp job doing things like stuffing envelopes/driving a truck
13. Spend all summer swearing because you can’t swear in the classroom
Wherever you are, however you're spending your summer vacation--we hope you're having a wonderful, rejuvenating, relaxing, joyful time doing so. Happy vacation from Turnitin!