Successfully publishing your research paper in international scientific journals is an effective way to get your work acknowledged and cited by other researchers and can also enhance your institution’s reputation. However, the road to publishing is full of challenges, from approaching the journal to the writing process, as well as demonstrating research integrity - all of which requires hard work and dedication. As a prominent academic integrity solution, Turnitin provides the technology to support researchers in achieving this objective.
The panel discussion will cover these key topics:
- The challenges in writing a research paper with integrity
- Tips, tricks and tools to enhance researchers’ academic writing skills
- How technology can help you gain the confidence of submitting your paper
- How to select international scientific journals to submit to/ approach
- How to deal with editors’ reviews
- After being published, how can you get your work cited by other researchers
- How to successfully receive a research grant
- Q&A session
Who should attend:
Philippines’ higher education stakeholders interested in learning about the best practices in the publication process and safeguarding research integrity. Faculty members and researchers will gain valuable insights on the tips, tricks and tools to increase the opportunity of having their research papers published in international scientific journals.
Register to watch on-demand: